SwiftCARB CNC TM
ON SALE! 10% Off
(prices shown are before discount)
Swiftcarb Aluminum 3FL V-Notch RampMill
The AV3 RampMill
is the fastest way to machine Aluminum. When used in conjunction with controlled engagement tool paths and trochoidal paths, it achieves the highest Material Removal Rate (MRR) possible by a solid carbide tool and the Patent Pending coolant hole extends tool life exponentially. By ramping at 5-9 times greater angles then an end mill, the RampMill
can enter material by helically ramping holes nearly as fast as they can be drilled. By making entry into the middle of the pocket, retract cutter path (air time) is greatly reduced and peak MRR can be achieved, drastically reducing cycle times.
- Outperforms all other tools in controlled engagement tool paths.
- The RampMill's patent pending features are engineered specifically for controlled engagement tool paths.
- RampMill end geometry allows for ramping at 12-17 degrees in aluminum.
- Core designed for optimum strength to handle the highest tool loads.
- Truncated radius adds corner strength while avoiding the wear points of a traditional radius.
- Center through-coolant hole delivers coolant or air to blast chips away, eliminating re-cutting and skyrocketing tool life and productivity.
Series AV3 RampMill