SwiftCARB CNC TM
Swiftcarb 5FL Extreme RampMill
The XT5 RampMill
is the fastest way to machine Steels, Stainless Steels, and Exotics. When used in conjunction with controlled engagement tool paths and trochoidal paths, it achieves the highest Material Remove Rate (MRR) possible by a solid carbide tool and the Patent Pending coolant hole extends tool life exponentially. By ramping at 5-9 times greater angles then an end mill, the RampMill
can enter material by helically ramping holes nearly as fast as they can be drilled. By making entry into the middle of the pocket, retract cutter path (air time) is greatly reduced and peak MRR can be achieved, drastically reducing cycle times.
- Outperforms all other tools in the new controlled engagement tool paths.
- Large number of patent pending features all engineered specifically for controlled engagement tool paths.
- RampMill end geometry allows for ramping at 5-8 degrees in steels, stainless steels and exotics.
- Core designed for optimum strength to handle the highest tool loads.
- Truncated radius adds corner strength while avoiding the wear points of the a traditional radius.
- Center coolant hole delivered coolant or air to blast chips away, eliminated re-cutting and skyrocketing tool life.